Thursday 1 December 2016

And so it begins... sort of

It's the 1st December, day 1 of the Year of Living Gamegerously challenge for 2017.

However, with the travelling I'm doing at the moment, I don't tend to have much time to play games during the week :( 

Planning to get some gaming in this weekend though.

As you may have seen from my Dirty 30 list, I actually have quite a few 'ACTIVE' games. Most of them I've only dabbled in for 30 minutes or so, but I'm planning on completing a couple of these before starting something fresh, just to give me a sense of achievement early on.

I'm about 1 hour into Far Cry: Blood Dragon (which apparently takes 4.5 hours to complete), and an hour into DOOM (12 hours to complete). So these two games will be top of the hit list.

Very excited to see how many people are taking part in YOLG so far. All credit to Bongo for his organisation and enthusiasm.

The full list of participants can be found on Bongo's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment